FOCUS MORE ON YOUR BUSINESS
ARROW SECURITY WILL Focus On Your Business
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What you need to know about the security industry
Companies or organizations that utilize security are in a predicament these days.
Click below to find out why:
The Problem with the Security Industry Today
The security industry is undergoing a major shift. Why is that a problem?
There is a consolidation through acquisition of security companies in the United States. This trend is negatively affecting security industry clients in several serious ways.
The largest security companies are buying the regional and midsized companies.
The intention is to take the parent company public for profit driven reasons. These consolidations cause issues for customers in unsuspecting ways. There are times when the acquiring company used to provide security for the client and now through acquisition, the client is forced to take the security provider back because, the largest companies are buying up all the competition. One of the first things these conglomerates do is cut the management staff that ensures quality levels. They do this because the management and executive level positions are typically the highest paid in an organization. This process is an immediate positive effect to the bottom line of the security conglomerate. But, it takes time for the conglomerate to start losing contracts due to poor performance. Communication between clients and the security provider do not improve. We hear these complaints every day from frustrated security clients getting out of that cycle.
Customer Service, management and supervision are costly.
When security companies are owned by private equity groups or other financial institutions, the goal is to drive profits in order to sell the company for the most money. There is a common formula for this type of rollup. Eliminating customer service, management and supervision provide an immediate increase the profitability. The effect of this trick takes time to affect the security company’s sales. Most security clients don’t like to switch companies quickly. So, they give the security company several chances or may not even realize there is a drop in service for a little while. The security conglomerate is betting on this because they can exit and sell their company for profit before too many security clients realize what’s going on. Arrow Security makes Customer Service a priority.
Client size, Security conglomerates have massive contracts.
Size does matter, in this case.
Change, it’s understandable the hesitancy in switching security companies.
Guard agencies are trying to offer too many services.
Invoicing – Customer complaints about invoicing are more common than one would think.
This consolidation has never been seen before in this industry. We know this because Arrow Security has been in business for 35 years. We aren’t promising that there will never be any problems. We will promise that we will always be here to address those problems with our supervision, management and ownership.
Why Arrow Security Is Different
Arrow Security is unmatched in our ability to offer your organization effective security solutions while staying well within your budget. There are several unique differentiators that make Arrow Security stand out among other companies.
The Arrow Security Advantage
Arrow Security provides over 1.5 million hours of security guard service each year. We protect billions of dollars in property and assets. Here is some of the reasons why you should consider utilizing Arrow:
• Customer service is a priority. We make it easy for our clients to get a hold of us. Right on our website homepage there is a tab for customer service. Take a look and see if your current security company and say the same thing.
• Supervision, management, and our executive team are accessible to our clients. Many times we are called in to help with the most difficult situations a company faces. Having that team always available to our clients is what separates us from the competition.
• GSA Contract – There are over 8,000 security guard companies in the United States. Only XXX our screened, vetted and approved to receive a federal GSA contract. The United States Department of Defense issues certifications for security agencies that are permitted to work with the government and governmental contractors. Arrow Security again is one of those very few companies that maintain that level of service and integrity.
• Offering options such as our motor patrol service and alarm response helps our clients by offering cost-effective solutions while broadening security coverage. These options can greatly assist our clients. These services are less costly to our clients and in many cases can help create a solution. The competition rarely offers these services because they are a fraction of the cost of hourly security guard service.
• Unlike other security companies, Security Guard Services is our Specialty – Not cleaning, building services, or facility management, cameras, money transport etc.
• We pay attention to what’s most important to our clients. We listen to prospective clients and the problems they face with their security provider. Eliminating those problems is our commitment.
• We strive to make our service as flawless as possible. From on boarding our clients, supervising our staff, seeking out the best employees, utilizing the best technology, making sure there’s always people on our side ready, willing, and able to assist our clients with any issues or difficulties they may be facing.
• Arrow Security has its own In-house Dispatch Center, which operates 24 hours, 7 days/week, 365 days/year.
• Valuing our employees helps not just us, but our clients as well. If Arrow Security can excel at sourcing and screening the best security guards, then there’s less turnover and more consistency for our clients. We utilize technology to onboard our staff and pay attention to what matters to each employee. We do our best to play security guards with their best suited to work. Schedules that work for people in proximity to their home has proven to be an excellent tool in attracting and retaining the best possible security guard staff. We also seek out the most qualified and committed supervisors and managers that can handle whatever issues were difficulties may arise.
Security Guard Services
Arrow Security strives for complete 100% security guard coverage and consistently provides 99.9% of scheduled hours on a weekly basis. Find out why Arrow Security can accomplish this level of service repeatedly and the scope of services our security guard force performs.
Job Opportunities with Arrow Security
Are you interested in becoming an Arrow Security Guard?
We are offering more than just a simple security guard job. We provide opportunities to qualified individuals to have rewarding careers in a growing industry. We provide comprehensive training, partnership with the right people, competitive pay and benefits, and excellent working conditions. We also provide advancement opportunities for deserving employees.
We are always looking for individuals who want to build long-term careers in the security industry.
Award-Winning Security Services at the Best Prices
For more than 30 years America’s most renowned companies have trusted Arrow Security for our unmatched security services. Security and protection should not come at a prohibitive price tag.
WHAT OUR Clients SAY
Testimonials from Arrow Security Clients:
“I don’t have to worry about ‘what ifs’ and that’s important to me.”
“We project that they will be our security company for many years to come.”
Contact Our Support team
Please fill out the form on the right and the Arrow Security Support Team will get in touch with as soon as possible.