ARROW SECURITY PARTNERSHIP
Why Arrow Security?
Arrow Security is unlike any security company in the U.S. We are unmatched in our ability to offer our customers effective security solutions. Several factors make Arrow Security stand out among other companies, including: Arrow Security is unlike any security company in the U.S. We are unmatched in our ability to offer our customers effective security solutions. Several factors make Arrow Security stand out among other companies, including:
- Arrow Security has its own In-house Dispatch Center, which operates 24 hours, 7 days/week, 365 days/year.
- We have the Highest Motorized Supervisor-to-Guard Ratio in the Industry.
- We require the Highest Level of Training for our team of security guards.
- We have a large Security Guard Force with hundreds of certified guards.
- Unlike other security companies, Security is our Specialty – Not cleaning, building services, or facility management.
- Arrow Security is a single-source provider for all Security Services.
- All our staff and post check are Monitored through GPS.
- America’s most renowned organizations have partnered with Arrow Security to improve their security for over 25 years.
What to Expect
With Arrow Security, you can expect a seamless start-up process, which includes the following:
- Obtaining Licenses (1+ months) – Obtain licenses required by your area’s governing body.
- Review and Approval of the Start-Up Manual (1+ weeks) – You need to complete a thorough review of the Arrow Security Franchise or Partner Start-Up Manual (depending on how you choose to work with Arrow) in the initial phase of the setup process. The Acceptance Form must be completed, signed and submitted to the corporate offices before the start of training.
- Training (1 week) – Training with the corporate office is required and covers many aspects regarding the operational matters of Arrow Security. Items covered include Advertising, marketing materials, all forms necessary to the management of operating the business, educational training pertinent to security operations and procedural training with all key functions of the corporate office.
- Secure an Office (1+ months) – Following training, you need to secure office space for your Arrow Security location.
- Office Equipment and Systems (1 week) – The software that Arrow Security uses to manage the majority of its business processes is Valiant. Installation of the Valiant, among other widely used software programs such as QuickBooks, ProPayroll, and the Microsoft Office package, is necessary and will facilitate the operation of your business. At this phase of the setup process, purchasing all relevant office equipment will be required, such as desks, computers, printers, general office supplies, etc.
- Soliciting Business (Continuous) – Upon settling in and establishing an Arrow Security office location, you are ready to begin soliciting business. At this point, you will be required to follow and execute our Sales standard operating procedures.
- Compliance and Recruitment (Continuous) – When your business begins to prosper, you’ll need to begin performing recruitment initiatives.
Signing up to become an Arrow Security Partner or Franchisee is a very easy process. Simply fill out the form below and one of our program representatives will contact you shortly to provide program details and provide formal sign-up documentation.
SIGN UP NOW AS AN ARROW SECURITY PARTNER OR FRANCHISEE
Contact Our Support team
Please fill out the form on the right and the Arrow Security Support Team will get in touch with as soon as possible.